LANGLOW DUAL PURPOSE WOOD PRESERVATIVES is an HSE / BPR approved, low odour, non-flammable solvent based solutions of the anti-fungal and insecticidal active ingredients including Propiconazole; IPBC Polyphase and Permethrin. All are available in CLEAR or colours such as RED CEDAR; DARK BROWN; GOLDEN BROWN; PALE GREEN & DARK GREEN. The non-flammable carrier solvent enables the active biocidal compounds to achieve deep penetration into most common sizes of structural timber, giving effective and long-term protection against wood rotting fungi & wood boring insects. Available in 1 litre, 5 litre, 25 litre & 200 litre steel containers.
- Dual active fungicide & insecticide;
- Deep penetrating solvent based formula
- Effective against dry rot damage
- Prevents spread of wood boring insects
- Protects against blue stain fungi